CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-28T23:02:07+00:002007 Infiniti M35 CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-28T23:02:07+00:00
- Exhaust is rattling, new section welded in is missing oxygen sensor bungs/sensors. Connectors for oxygen sensors are in the open with no sensors to connect to. Recommend return to shop that worked on exhaust and have them repair the missing bungs/sensors. Vehicle MPG is affected by the missing oxygen sensors.
- OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – AWD Lower
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Reservoir to pump – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- POWER STEERING PUMP – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
Christopher S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/27/2021